Helping you find government information and services

Change my address in Western Australia

If you are moving and your new address is located in Western Australia, use the links below to notify government organisations of your new details.

A checklist has also been created to remind you of both government and other organisations that may require your new address.

Change my address (WA)

Download for:

If you have changed your address you will need to complete a form in writing or submit your new address details via the change of address web form.

Department of Transport [WA]