Helping you find government information and services

Change my address in New South Wales

If you are moving and your new address is located in the New South Wales, use the links below to notify government organisations of your new details.

A checklist has also been created to remind you of both government and other organisations that may require your new address.

Change of address – RMS (NSW)

Change your address details with the Roads and Maritime Services (New South Wales) online, by phone, or by visiting a motor registry.

Roads and Maritime Services [NSW]

Companion Animal Owner NSW – changed your name or moving

If you have changed your name or are moving, you must notify your local council within 14 days using a Change of Owner/Details (C3A) form. Alternatively, you may use a Change of Address Notice (C3C) Form.

Department of Premier and Cabinet [NSW]

Justices of the Peace NSW - change of address

If you are a current Justice of the Peace (JP) in New South Wales, you can use an online form to advise the Attorney General's Department of NSW of a change to your private contact details, which are held on the confidential database of JPs by the Attorney General's Department of NSWand/or your public contact details, which are displayed on the publicly-available internet register of JP's.

Department of Attorney General and Justice [NSW]