Helping you find government information and services

Change my address in the Australian Capital Territory

If you are moving and your new address is located in the Australian Capital Territory, use the links below to notify government organisations of your new details.

A checklist has also been created to remind you of both government and other organisations that may require your new address.

Change of address notification (ACT)

Use this form to update your address on your Australian Capital Territory driver licence, vehicle registration, rates and land tax, dog registration, library card, senior's card, MyWay card, Canberra Institute of Technology enrolment and/or ACT Government housing rent and sundry payments.

ACT Government