Helping you find government information and services

Change my address

If you're moving house there's a range of people and organisations that you need to notify.

Use the links below for quick access to update your address details for things like rego, driver licence, Medicare, Centrelink and the Tax Office.

A checklist has also been created to remind you of both government and other organisations that may require your new address.

My new address is located in:

Moving Services

Download for:

Offers a range of information and services to help when you are moving or are to be away from your home or business. Includes information about mail redistribution, address notification and mail holding service.

Australian Postal Corporation