• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

State services

Find the top popular state and territory government services such as vehicle registration, driver licence application or renewal, senior's card application and business name registration.


Legislation – states and territories

Provides links to state and territory legislation sites.

Nurse-On-Call [Vic]

For immediate, expert health advice from a registered nurse, 24 hours a day, call 1300 606 024, for the cost of a local call from anywhere in Victoria.  Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.

Department of Health [Vic]

Online mapping services

Provides links to state and territory online maps and geographic information.

Open government [ACT]

Access to information held by the ACT government that can be made publicly available.

Chief Minister and Treasury Directorate [ACT]

Pay your fines

Provides links to state and territory online payment facilities for traffic and other fines.

Police checks (criminal history records checks)

A police check may be required for people seeking employment in Australia or overseas, visa applications and other purposes. Provides links to national and state and territory police records check services.

Police – states and territories

State and territory police services have responsibility for community safety and protection within their jurisdiction. Provides links to state and territory police services.

Powers of Attorney

Powers of Attorney allow you to give someone else the legal authority to look after your affairs on your behalf. Links to state and territory public advocates and guardians.

Proof of Age card

A proof of age card can be used for general identification, and as proof of age for young people over the age of 18.

Public holidays

Provides public holiday dates for Australia's states and territories. Includes a link to School Term Dates.

Public transport services

Planning a trip? Need to access public transport? Provides links to state and territory public transport information.

Registration renewal

Do you need to renew your vehicle registration? Provides links to state and territory vehicle registration or licence renewal information.

Report-a-crash [SA]

South Australia Police website where members of the public in South Australia can report a crash online. You'll need to complete an initial checklist to confirm that the incident meets the eligibility criteria to be reported online.

South Australia Police

Road report (NT)

An essential service for all road users in the Northern Territory, the Road Report website provides up to date road condition information for all government controlled roads.

Department of Infrastructure [NT]

School term dates

Find out about the current year and next year's term dates for Australia's state and territory government schools.

Seniors Card

Each state and territory has a Seniors Card scheme providing government concessions and participating business discounts on a range of goods and services. Find links to state and territory card providers.

State and territory government jobs

Interested in a career in state or territory government? Search for job opportunities and application information.

State parliaments and members' contacts

Australia has a federal system of government with a national parliament and legislative assemblies and councils (parliaments) in each state and territory. Find links to state parliaments and members contact information.

Statutory declarations

A statutory declaration is a written statement declared to be true in the presence of an authorised witness. Provides statutory declaration forms for use in matters concerning the Commonwealth or one of the states or territories .


Having a will allows you to decide what will happen to your assets when you die. Links to state and territory Public Trustees.

Youth sites – states and territories

Provides links to state and territory information and resource gateways for young people and the issues they face.


Back to top