• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

State services: Victoria

A to Z of state government websites [Vic]

Alphabetical list of links to Victorian Government department, agency and statutory authority websites.

Victorian Government

Change of address - VicRoads

VicRoads must be notified within 14 days of an address change in Victoria. Update your Victorian driver licence or registration details online today.


Complaints [Vic]

Advice and assistance for consumers and businesses. Includes information about when to complain, conciliation, complaint forms and a Helpline.

Consumer Affairs Victoria

Concessions made easy [Vic]

Access information about Victorian Government concessions and assistance, including for water, energy, rates and property, hardship, transport, health and housing.

Department of Human Services [Vic]

Consumer Affairs Victoria

Consumer Affairs Victoria (CAV) protects and promotes the interests of consumers by reviewing and advising government on consumer legislation and industry codes; advising and educating consumers, tenants, traders and landlords on rights and responsibilities; registering and licencing businesses and occupations; conciliating disputes between consumers and traders, tenants and landlords; and enforcing and ensuring compliance with consumer laws.

Consumer Affairs Victoria

Country Fire Authority [Vic]

The Country Fire Authority (Victoria) is a volunteer-based emergency management organisation committed to the prevention, preparedness, response and recovery phases of emergency situations.

Country Fire Authority [Vic]

Find your local council [Vic]

Find contacts, links, demographic and general information about each of Victoria's local councils.

Department of Planning and Community Development [Vic]

Fines - information about the infringements process (Vic)

Victorian Government page about fines. Pay an infringement notice, view outstanding fines, learn about what happens if you ignore a fine.

Civic Compliance Victoria

Government directory [Vic]

The Contacts & Services Directory provides access to contact details for the Victorian State Government, including Cabinet, the Governor, Parliament and state government departments (and statutory authorities).

Victorian Government

Interactive map [Vic]

Find a Victorian property or place by street address, suburb or town, lot on plan, coordinates or street directory and get a report with location details, planning zone summaries and more; search street directories; or build your own map.

Land Victoria

Jobs [Vic]

Search for current job vacancies with the Victorian Government. Page includes links to Graduate opportunities.

Victorian Government

Justices of the Peace [Vic]

Justices of the Peace are appointed to serve a semi-judicial function in all areas of the Victorian community. The main official roles they play include witnessing statutory declarations and witnessing affidavits.

Department of Justice [Vic]

Legal aid [Vic]

Offers free legal information and education to all Victorians. They also provide advice and may fund legal representation, focussing on people with low incomes and those experiencing disadvantage.

Victoria Legal Aid

Legislation and parliamentary documents [Vic]

Includes Bills under consideration and House Documents of the Parliament of Victoria, Victorian Acts and Statutory Rules as passed or made by year and a repository showing all consolidated Principal Victorian Acts and Statutory Rules as in force, at a given point in time.

Office of the Chief Parliamentary Counsel [Vic]

Nurse-On-Call [Vic]

Call 1300 606 024, for the cost of a local call from anywhere in Victoria, for health advice 24 hours a day. Calls from mobile phones may be charged at a higher rate.
Nurse-On-Call is a phone service that provides immediate, expert health advice from a registered nurse.
If you think your situation is an emergency, you should always call 000.

Department of Health [Vic]

Proof of age card (Vic)

Provides information on how to apply for a proof of age card which is used to verify that the person seeking to enter licensed premises or purchase liquor is over 18 years of age. This card is recognised throughout Australia.

Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation

Property, titles and maps [Vic]

The Property, Titles and Maps web pages of the Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE) provide information about land titles, property data, valuations, land surveying and naming places in Victoria.

Department of Sustainability and Environment [Vic]

Public transport (Vic)

Provides information about public transport options in Victoria. Includes links to metropolitan and regional services, timetables, tickets, fares and fines.

Public Transport Victoria

Seniors Card (Vic)

Allows cardholders to obtain a wide range of discounted goods and services, including travel, accommodation, hospitality, entertainment and leisure. Apply for a card, request a replacement card or change your details.

Department of Health [Vic]

Victoria State Emergency Service

A volunteer based organisation responding to emergencies and working to ensure the safety of communities around Victoria.

Victoria State Emergency Service

Back to top