• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

State services: Queensland

13 HEALTH [Qld]

If it's not an emergency but it could be serious... Call 1343 2584 for qualified health advice for all Queenslanders.You can phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Queensland Health

Harden Up - Protecting Queensland

Understand the history of severe weather in your area and take practical steps to get prepared. Tailor a Harden Up plan to suit your needs and as individuals, families, and communities, protect Queensland by thinking ahead and being prepared.

Green Cross Australia [Qld]

Queensland State Emergency Service

A volunteer based organisation designed to empower people to help themselves and others in their community in times of emergency and disaster.

State Emergency Service (SES) [Qld]

Registration - change details (Qld)

You can notify the Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads about changes to your address or third party details online, by phone or mail, or by visiting in person.

Department of Transport and Main Roads [Qld]

Back to top