• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

State services: Australian Capital Territory

Access City Hotline [ACT]

Have you ever had difficulty getting into or around buildings, using doors or stairways, negotiating footpaths, roadways, kerbed areas, reading or understanding signs or directions in the ACT? Phone Access City Hotline on 02 6257 3077.

Citizens Advice Bureau [ACT]

ACT State Emergency Service

A volunteer-based organisation that provides urgent community assistance for storms and floods.

ACT Emergency Services Agency


Provides a convenient interactive mapping service. It offers a fast way to search planning maps and associated information by block and section number, street address, division (suburb) or district names; or by places of interest. Create your own electronic maps, save the content and share with others, print hardcopies or export information and run predefined reports at any time.

Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate

Building approval [ACT]

Building approval is required for most developments in the Australian Capital Territory to ensure building complies with building laws, including the Building Code of Australia. Information on the page includes links to exemptions information and building approval information pack.

Environment and Sustainable Development Directorate

Canberra Connect (ACT)

Your gateway to online services - what they are, how much they cost and how to pay. Make online payments, request an ACT government service, book or hire an ACT government facility.

ACT Government

Fix my street [ACT]

Fix My Street is an online reporting facility that provides direct contact to Australian Capital Territory Government agencies for the reporting of municipal service requests. Residents can submit service requests by choosing from a menu of topics, such as abandoned vehicles, cycle paths, garbage bins, graffiti etc.

ACT Government

Free Plant Issue Scheme [ACT]

If you have purchased a brand new residential block of land in the Australian Capital Territory, you are entitled to an allocation of plants from the Yarralumla Nursery. The ACT Government provides these plants to help you beautify your new home and your suburb.

Territory and Municipal Services Directorate [ACT]

Open government [ACT]

Access to information held by the ACT government that can be made publicly available.

Chief Minister and Treasury Directorate [ACT]

Back to top