• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

Register ...

AusTender - Register for updates

AusTender provides centralised publication of Australian Government business opportunities, annual procurement plans, multi-use lists and contracts. You need to be a registered user of AusTender to download tender documents, receive business opportunities and addenda notifications and lodge tenders.

Department of Finance

Births, deaths and marriages registries

Register a birth, apply for a certificate, change your name or search your family history. Provides links to the state and territory births, deaths and marriages registries.

Business name registration

A new National Business Names Registration System has replaced the state and territory registers. All business name registrations are now managed by ASIC. Business names registered under state and territory registers have been transferred to the new system.

Australian Securities and Investments Commission

Do Not Call Register

You can list your Australian fixed line and mobile numbers on the Do Not Call Register to reduce the amount of unsolicited telemarketing calls.

Australian Communications and Media Authority

EXDOC - electronic export documentation

Electronically processes notices of intention to export, and where required provides certification for meat, dairy, grain, horticulture, fish, skins and hides, wool and inedible meat products.

Department of Agriculture

Get it done online

The Department of Human Services provides a convenient and secure way to manage some of your business with Medicare, Centrelink or Child Support payments and services. You need to register to use some of the services, then you can do most of your business where and when it suits you.

Department of Human Services

IP rights - eServices

eServices is a secure, reliable and convenient way to access a range of IP Australia's transactions and services. You can use eServices to apply, register, renew and pay for IP rights, view your history and update your details.

IP Australia

Medibank Private online member services

Register for Medibank Private online member services.

Medibank Private Ltd


A fast, simple way to access a range of government services online with one secure account.

Department of Human Services

MyWay Card Registration [ACT]

Registering your MyWay card allows you to check your travel balance online and helps protect your balance if your card is lost or stolen.

ACT Government

Organ donor registration

The only national register for people to record their decision about becoming an organ and tissue donor for transplantation after death. Family consent is always sought before donation can proceed.

Department of Human Services

Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme - online claiming

Pharmacies can register for online claiming for the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) to receive their digital certificate.


Records management training

The National Archives of Australia offers records management training. Click on a course for cost and contact information. The Training Calendar link within the course description provides details of upcoming course dates and venue locations.

National Archives of Australia

Register of Australians travelling overseas

All Australians travelling overseas should register with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) before travel. Your registration information will help find you in an emergency.

Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade


SkillSelect is an online service that enables skilled workers interested in migrating to Australia to record their details to be considered for a skilled visa through an Expression of Interest.

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

Small business superannuation clearing house

The Small Business Superannuation Clearing House is a free online superannuation payments service that helps small businesses with 19 or less employees meet their superannuation guarantee obligations. Employers can register online and when it is time to make your superannuation contribution payments, this can be done in one transaction.

Department of Human Services

Back to top