• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

Change my address in Victoria

If you are moving and your new address is located in Victoria, use the links below to notify government organisations of your new details.

A checklist has also been created to remind you of both government and other organisations that may require your new address.

Change of address - VicRoads

Update your Victorian driver licence or registration details online today.


Back to top