• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

Change my address in Tasmania

If you are moving and your new address is located in Tasmania, use the links below to notify government organisations of your new details.

A checklist has also been created to remind you of both government and other organisations that may require your new address.

Change of address (Tas)

An online form to notify a range of Tasmanian Government services that you have changed your address, including: driver licence, vehicle registration, firearms services, seniors card, breast screen register, Tasmanian cervical screening register and many more.

Tasmanian Government

Back to top