Public toilet map
If you are looking for public toilet facilities across Australia, you can search the national public toilet map that shows the location of more then 14,000 public toilets. You can also use this map to browse toilet facilities, find toilets in your area and use the trip planner to identify toilet stops for your journey.
If you are one of the many people affected by incontinence, the toilet map can improve your independence and quality of life by providing:
- the location of the nearest public toilet
- details of opening hours, accessibility, parking and other features
- the capacity to plan toilet breaks for short or long journeys
- the ability to save toilet information and trip plans
- access anytime using a mobile phone
The toilet map is also convenient for people with young families and those holidaying or travelling to new locations.
Choose the Click to access button below to start your search.
How do I use this service?
- browse the map in a particular State/Territory
- search for toilets by postcode, town or suburb, near a specific address or location such as a sports ground
- plan a trip with the Trip Planner and enter your starting and end address to get a turn by turn description for the quickest route and the toilets along the way.
What if I need more information?
The Toilet Map Helpline provides assistance to users of the National Public Toilet Map.
You can contact the Helpline by:
- online form