• Share on facebook
  • Share on twitter
  • Share on LinkedIn
  • Share on Google+

Parks and reserves - Commonwealth - permits

Service Description

Certain activities within Australian Commonwealth parks and reserves require a permit under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act).

If you wish to conduct research or any commercial activity in a Commonwealth Park or Reserve, or carry out certain recreational or other activities, you will require a permit to do so. Activities must be consistent with the Management Plan for the park or reserve in which the activity is to be conducted.

Choose the Click to access button below to apply for a permit for your activity.

How do I access this service?

Supporting Information

Back to top