Course Search - search for higher education courses
The Course Search helps you to find information on thousands of courses offered by Australian universities and other higher education providers. Users can search for courses by name, entry cut-offs, fee type and approximate fees. You can compare up to three courses at the same time.
- To start a Course Search, you need to enter a course keyword such as medicine' or biological sciences'. After that, you can search by the criteria that most interest you.
- You can restrict your search to just universities or just other higher education providers.
- If you are searching by university, you can search for those in a particular state or for individual universities by name.
- You can choose to view courses by course level (undergraduate or postgraduate coursework) or restrict your result list to courses held on-campus or those held off-campus.
- You can search by course cut-off score or restrict results to courses with a specific course fee type.
- The search results will give you a list of the courses that match your selection criteria. You can look at courses individually or select up to eight courses and compare them in groups of three on the same screen.
Choose the Click to access button below to begin your Course Search.
Who can use this service?
The Course Finder is designed for domestic students only. If you are an international student, interested in studying in Australia, visit the Study in Australia website.
You are considered a domestic student if you are:
- an Australian citizen, or
- a New Zealand citizen who will be resident in Australia for the duration of your study, or
- the holder of a permanent visa who will be resident in Australia for the duration of your study.