Helping you find government information and services

Change my address in Queensland

If you are moving and your new address is located in Queensland, use the links below to notify government organisations of your new details.

A checklist has also been created to remind you of both government and other organisations that may require your new address.

Registration – change details (Qld)

You can notify the Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads about changes to your address or third party details online, by phone or mail, or by visiting in person.

Department of Transport and Main Roads [Qld]

Did you find the information you were looking for?

Yes, I found what I was looking for No, I didn't find what I was looking for

Thank you.

Your feedback helps us improve