Helping you find government information and services

Visas and immigration

If your query relates to visiting, working in or migrating to Australia, you will need advice from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. The website address is:

Useful links for visa and migration information

For any other queries

For any other queries relating to permanent residency, immigration, visas, working in Australia or refugee or humanitarian entry, please use their general enquiries form or contact the Department of Immigration and Border Protection directly through their website.