Helping you find government information and services

Government assistance

If your query relates to obtaining Australian Government assistance or grants, you may need advice from the Department of Human Services or another government department or agency.

Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support programs have now been incorporated into the Department of Human Services:

Frequently requested information

For any other queries

For any other queries relating to government assistance, please contact the Department of Human Services directly.