Helping you find government information and services

Can I get my documents certified for an overseas government?

Overseas governments sometimes need proof that Australian documents are genuine before they will accept them. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade can certify that a signature, stamp or seal on a document is genuine and stamp the document with an Legalising Documents - authentication or apostille.